Hi! I’m Steph. I totally own real estate in the strange and extraordinary, hence the name Wonderland Loft.
I’m a 29 year old woman who enjoys all sorts of things, including art, fashion, beauty, gaming, and especially music. You’ll find posts about all those things here as well as advice about everyday life.
I’ve been working for 10 years as a designer in Second Life and on IMVU. I primarily create 3D hairstyles but I’ve also dabbled in shoes, clothing, and accessories. I’m hoping to do more accessories so I can 3D print up real life versions of my creations.
I’ve set up this blog so I can share outfit styling and all the wish lists I’ve been making recently. Most are fashion or beauty related. I think it would be fun to share my shopping habits and dreams with the world.
I also plan on bringing knowledge I’ve gained from working with art and design, branding, and project management into posts that people can use with starting their own businesses, or even just with starting a blog. Admittedly, I need to work on my marketing skills, so if you’ve got any tips, feel free to send them my way, lol.
Some random facts:
- I like to think that I’m a genuinely nice person. I always try to be. Sometimes people think it’s me being fake but… haters gonna hate, I guess.
- My friends think I’m funny. That counts for something, right?
- I might MOSTLY sound sweet and innocent through my blog posts but actually I’m absolutely vulgar with those closest to me.
- I’m an aunt to two super cute puppies that I don’t get to see nearly as much as I’d like (technically they’re not puppies but whatever, they’ll always be puppies to me!!).
- I’m really bad at first person shooter games but I don’t care, they’re still super fun and I enjoy them. Sometimes I even stream gameplay on Twitch.tv.
- That said, yes, I’m a total nerd. I love technology, computers, gaming, etc. and welcome the day when cybernetic enhancements are a thing. I probably won’t live long enough to see that, so I’ll just play all the games, watch all the movies, read all the books/comics.
- After traveling with one of my best friends in 2013, I’m absolutely obsessed with cities. I’m a born and raised suburban girl who thought that’s all she’d ever be, but I was TOTALLY WRONG! In fact, I loved it SO much thaaaaat…
- I moved to downtown Indianapolis for two years but moved recently back into a suburban area and I hate it. I miss everything about the city and can’t wait to either move back into downtown or to Chicago or New York.
- Perhaps I like it so much because I don’t drive. I just never ended up getting my license. I plan to within the next year or two though.
- After which I would LOVE to go on a world tour! (Totally not related to the driving or anything.) I have lots of friends and many different places and I would like to at least visit them, but also several places I’ve learned about throughout life and found interesting.